Based ID Card Production Control System (TebidCPCS)
Identification Card Production System integrates all
production processes and provides complete solution for
mass production of ID cards using Testlin. The whole
system is driven through following ten well defined
1. Data Extract Process extracts required data from
central Warehouse / Database.
2. Data Transfer Process prepares data for ID card
3. Sheet Printing Process print ID cards on Testlin
4. Lamination Process laminates the card with lamination
material and hologram.
5. Die Cutting Process cuts the sheet into ID Cards.
6. Mailing Process paste cards on carrier, print addresses
and put them in envelope.
7. Dispatch process handles envelop packing in boxes for
delivery to the post offices.
8. End of The Day Process initiates the house keeping jobs
and prepare daily MIS.
9. End of Batch process closes the batch and prepares MIS.
10.QC Process checks quality of the product at the end of
each process and initiate re-
printing of the rejected Sheet or Card.
1. Complete automation of processes for ID card mass
production on Testlin.
2. Successful implementation at Fauji Foundation.
3. Software solution provided by MSCL, Hardware
integration could be provided
through Fauji Foundation
4. Complete support to QC processes.
5. Highly secured ID card.
6. Low cost, high quality and long life card.
7. Well-documented system specifications and operation
8. National Language support for all Uni-Code supported
9. Developers' commitment
10.Complete audit trail to ensure fraud less production of
11.Production control through Real-time Monitoring /
Efficient Material management through Material Consumption
Control System (MCCS)